FINAL CUT PRO X


I was going to buy a video converter from the app store and accidentally saw the most expected editing software for Mac the legendary Final cut X. 





For many years I was editing on avid but some people insisted to give FCP a go. I was very reluctant trying something new, I had crazy fears like my edit will go out of sync, the trimming mode is not as good as Avid's and I can name a hundred more. 

The main reason that I finally sat down and learned how to use FCP is because I hated Avid's update policy, every time that was an update you had to pay for it, Apple's update policy was different and a lot cheaper. 

Apple's new strategic plan to eliminate software piracy introduced the app store for Mac and reduced software prices in many occasions less than half price. For example the upcoming Lion OS costs less than €30 and Final cut X costs €239.99

I will definitely buy the new FC X and try it out. Looking forward importing directly from my 5D and play around. 

I will be posting my first impressions very soon!